#header ul li { display: inline; padding: 0 5px; }

Sunday 24 July 2011

TWIL

This week I'm loving Lancome fake tan for 2 reasons:

1. The absolutely ridiculous price it is at Superdrug at the minute

2. It's absolutely blooming fantabulous- I wore this for the first time last night and I am usually tragic when it comes to fake tan but this was amazing. No streaks, no roast chicken smell, no tango just a really natural bronzed look. I am so so glad I stocked up on this at the cheap price- I am told that this offer is not on for long so if you haven't got any yet I urge you all to get down to Superdrug now. Although for the outstanding results I got from the tan when my stock runs out I will definately be paying the £21.95 to get more, and my friend is not a fan of spray bottle tans so bought the Flash Bronzer Aqua for face and used it all over her body and it worked a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment