#header ul li { display: inline; padding: 0 5px; }

Friday 22 July 2011

Can't Live Withouts......

For most women there is always one 'can't live without' beauty product whether it be lipstick, foundation, mascara, cleanser- and why should we stop there? I never ever buy a new cosmetic product without reading reviews or recomendations- I invest a lot of pennies in my make up so want to get it right first time, but unfortunately this isnt how it always happens.  For the past 8 years of my life I have tried and tested many cosmetics- I've been majorly disappointed and I have been amazed by some of the products, thats one of the reasons I decided to start a Blogging frenzy! Here are my 5 can't live withouts:

1. Estee Lauder Stay in Place Double Wear Foundation.

I have only recently discovered this product and it is totally amaze!!!! I hate the shiny face look that some girls go for and this matte foundation is perfect for my skin type (oily incase your wondering). It stays in place all day and even through heat and lots of activity there is no fading- you really can look like a cover girl all day long.







2. bareMinerals Multi Tasking Concealer

An excellent concealer from bareMinerals by Bare Escentuals. This is an absolute miracle worker for anyones face- after this was recommended to me by my local beautician I have told lots of friends about it (whom all love it too). It covers all dark circles and imperfections and leaves skin looking flawless.



3. MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner
I have always had trouble with liquid eyeliner but I love the look it creates- this is the perfect solution, it glides on the eye so easy and lasts all day (and night too) no need for re-applying- Yippe always a winner.








4. The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser

LOVE LOVE LOVE this- it gently cleanses skin and is perfect for blemished skin. I have lots of trouble finding cleansers that dont irritate my delicate skin- but this works wonders.







5. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss

I LOVE LOVE LOVE plumping lip gloss. If it's out there, I've tried it. This one works fantastically well, and tastes/smells absolutely terrific. I have it in every colour. Tastes too good not to have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment