#header ul li { display: inline; padding: 0 5px; }

Sunday 17 July 2011

About

A 20 something year old Product Marketing Executive working in the clothing industry. I have been obsessed with fashion and beauty since I was 16 and with my first wage I rushed into Harvey Nichols and spent the whole lot on Chanel make up. Since then I have enjoyed experimenting with different brands and now have a make up collection fit to rival any celebrity or make up guru.

My favourite brands include: Chanel, Estee Lauder, MAC, Clinique, but I also find that sometimes its the cheaper brands that win my vote such as: Max Factor, Maybelline, Rimmel.

Keeping up to date with the latest fashion trends is key for my line of work and I am constantly looking around the shops and searching for new catwalk trends. I often find myself providing friends and family with advice on fashion, clothing styles to suit their body, make up and skin care, which is why I decided to start this blog! Hopefully my posts will be of interest to the rest of the blogesphere?