#header ul li { display: inline; padding: 0 5px; }

Saturday 30 July 2011

Take me to the dresses

So after a disappointing shopping spree last week I decided to investigate this fashion failure of all the high street stores further and I am very pleased to say that this week with the help of the www. and the Trafford Centre I have found beautifull dresses!!!Excited much? I was. All thats left to do now is decide which one I want to wear tonight.

Missguided £23.99
Have you ever shopped on http://www.missguided.co.uk/? I've looked on this site a few times but never actually found anything I wanted to purchase- until now. They have an abundance of gorgeous dresses perfect for nights out- and the best thing is the price- check out this beautiful burnt orange skater dress for £23.99.

For the past few months I have tried to stay away from lace dresses as they seem to have been in fashion for a while and to be honest I'm getting quite sick of them- come on this trend is getting so last year right? Ok maybe I'll take that statement back (or make an exception) for this dress. Only because of the cut out detailling on the back and sides and I really love the skater style too- makes it different from your last years lace bodycon style that everyone is sick of seeing.

Misguided seem to have lots and lots of this style dress in at the minute in different colours and materials and I'm loving them all and may even be back for a second purchase soon.

River Island £40
I'm loving the 70's look at the minute and this mustard drape bodycon is perfect for a party night 70's style. It is a web exclusive from http://www.riverisland.com/ and at £40 is not a bad price either. The only problem is they seem to be out of stock in most sizes but hopefully this will be available again soon as I'm dying to buy it.


Rare £37





Ok so not strictly a dress but still equally as stuning, this tennis style  skirt by Rare (available at http://www.asos.com/) is a great addition to any party wardrobe and has a bit of a sophisticated edge to it.

Colour blocking is one if the biggest fashion trends this season so I have been searching for the perfect party piece to fit this trend and may have just found it with this full cut design contrasting coloured skirt. Although it is not as bold as I would have liked teamed with bright top, shoes and bag I think it will look perfect.

French Connection £110
And finally- I am loving red dresses at the minute and this one shoulder number from French Connection is a real eye catcher. It is a bit more pricey than the other dresses but I'd say its definately worth it. Whats £110 if its sure to get you noticed?

1 comment:

  1. You have great taste! I love your blog, and thankyou for the recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete