#header ul li { display: inline; padding: 0 5px; }

Thursday 28 July 2011

Lady in Red.......


So this week I have been catching up on a bit of Audrina (a reality TV show based on the life of Audrina Patridge for those who don't know) and couldn't help but notice this amazing red number Audrina wore to a polo game. I absolutely love it- she looks amazing. The dress features a stunning fish tail and is completely backless- leaving me utterly jealous of how fabulous she looks in it.  She had it teamed with some tan wedges and this gorgeous lamb skin leather Chanel bag (one can only dream)  and I am in some ways pleased to say that I have managed to find out where one can purchase such an amazing ensemble (some ways I wish I didnt know as there is no way I could ever afford it- its Hugo Boss).

After much disappointment thinking about how long it would take me to save up whats left of my wages at the end of the month to actually purchase this dress I decided that instead of feeling deflated about it I am going to turn my disappointment into inspiration. Which is why I have spent most of today searching the www. to find red dresses and backless dresses at a slightly cheaper price.

Anybody interested in the results?

Yes- thought so- take a look at these beautiful alternatives:



£45 ASOS


£45 ASOS

£210 Karen Millen


£60 Oasis







No comments:

Post a Comment